Intelligent Remote Data Acquisition
SpikeWatcher PA is an intelligent remote data acquisition device that captures intermittent, rapid changes in signals. It can be used for a variety of applications with a number of different sensors.
SpikeWatcher™ PA Finds:
- Electrical surges in power equipment (voltage spikes)
- Vibration in machinery
- Pressure transients in pipelines
- Intermittent electrical signals
- Shock in vehicles
- Acceleration and deceleration
- Sticking mechanical components
- Wind gusts
- And much more…
Intelligent Data Recording
- User-defined trigger event controls recording rate
- Records at high frequency during trigger events, low frequency otherwise
- All parameters are user selectable
- 8 analog channels, 12 bit resolution, 0 – 5 VDC or 4 – 20 mA
- 8 digital inputs
- 8 opto-isolated digital outputs
- Maximum sample rate: 1 KHz
- Maximum record rate: 100 Hz
- Records data to USB flash drive, so record time is practically unlimited
- Parameters can be set and data retrieved locally or remotely
- Communication via Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular – LAN or Internet
- Sends email warnings and notifications.
- Weatherproof enclosure and connectors.
- Works with the QUE Remote Asset Monitor.
Data at your Fingertips.
- Retrieve data easily from your office, home, or in the field
- Data analysis tools let you quickly graph results and identify trends.
- Downloaded data stored in an Access database for easy retrieval.